FAQs you should know before you apply...
- Read this page in its entirety. Skipping it and moving straight to the application could cause your application to be discarded without review.
- Be informed. Take a moment to review the following important information (right-mouse click on the "Click Here" link and select "Open in New Window" so you don't navigate away from this webpage.)
- Who we are Click Here
- Meet the Staff Click Here
- Mission Statement Click Here
- Being a Court Researcher Click Here
- What other applicants are saying Click Here
- The Better Business Bureau Click Here
- A visual map of Counties in your state. Click Here
- Where Courthouses are located. Click Here
- QuickFacts about the Counties (i.e., population, etc). Click Here
- Distance between your home and the courthouses. There are several sites on the Web which provide free calculations and directions. We've listed a few of them here for you (keep in mind that it is often feasible to visit more than one courthouse in a single day's trip.):
- All entries should be typed in proper case.
- All responses should be brief, including only information demonstrating skills which are relative to computer usage and research activities.
- Do not enter "best guess" responses. Research and provide accurate information. Resources have been provided to you at the top of the web page.
- Do not paste portions of your resume. Providing excess, non-related detail will disqualify your application (will be discarded without review).
- Accuracy is very important. Read each question carefully. Applications with invalid entries will be discarded since this is our first impression of how well you can follow directions.
- There is a known issue with those using Embarq email addresses. For some reason, our mail host is usually unable to send to such addresses which results in a non-delivery error. We suggest that you provide a different email address or apply for a free one at gmail, yahoo, etc.
- Applicant Contractual Placement Agreement (CPA)
- W9 Form
- Photo ID (may be required)
There are two types of applicants that come to our website. Read the information below and determine which type you are and click on the appropriate link:
Type 1 - INACTIVE APPLICANT
If you are applying for proof that you are seeking employment as to meet the eligibility requirements for State or Unemployment Benefits and are not ready to return to the work force, click here as an "INACTIVE" Applicant.
Type 2 - ACTIVE APPLICANT
I confirm that I have read the above information and will use the resources provided to complete the online application and that I wish to be considered for immediate assignment and am not applying merely to meet the eligibility requirements for State or Unemployment Benefits. I further understand that I should follow the "entry" guidelines as stated above as my actual application will be used in part for evaluating my skills. I will monitor my email closely for correspondence that may stem from my application as I understand that the applicant placement process is fast-paced and my prompt response to correspondence is required; failure to do so will result in the cancellation of my application. Apply here as an "ACTIVE" Applicant.